Sunday, 13 August 2017

Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Tabs for Everything


Welcome again to our Stampin Sunday blog hop! I know you are going to love all the designs for todays hop!

This bundle was originally designed, I think, to be used when journalling, but this set also works well in card making. Its gorgeous images can be used alone, as in the samples from Stampin up! below, or, as I have done, teamed with other stamp sets in this years catalog.


Tabs for everything 

Tabs for everything stamp set and this little piggy stamp set.

Why I love this bundle-

I love to make interactive cards.
I recently did an online card class on slider cards-I used the same mechanism in this slider card. The circle tab punch and arrow stamp makes making a slider that much easier! I once sent an interactive card to a friend and she couldn't figure out how to open the card, lol, because I gave her no instructions, (she is in another state, and I wasn't present when she received it) and I didn't have a "pull" stamp. The arrow stamp fixes that issue. It makes it very easy to see what the recipient has to do to make the card "move"
I love the funky fonts in the stamp set too. I repeated the  word "love" from the stamp set over and over again down the right hand side of the card, really emphasising the statement being made.





For my second project, I decided I was going to make some gift cards, as the images are so cute. In the up coming holiday catalog there are some REALLY cute packaging for these sized cards (3" x 3") I'm not sure if I can mention them by name here (I don't want to spoil the surprise!)-but keep an eye out for them, as they would make super cute gifts! 

Tags for everything gift cards (3"x3")

Tags for everything gift cards

Tags for everything gift cards

Tags for everything gift cards

They were SUPER simple to make (I whipped up all 3 in less than 20 mins!) and would be fantastic to give as a gift!

I hope you enjoyed todays projects-You will LOVE the new Tags for everything bundle- ts such fun to work with!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Petra ... A wonderful example of how to use the tab punch for a slider card! Love it. But those little gift cards are my favourite. They are perfect!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, thanks Cheryll- they are such sweet little images, they really pop on the white back ground!

      Delete
  2. Oh oh oh a double slider pull tab! I squealed when I realised what this was! I simply LOVE it :) Your set of 3 cards are super adorable too Petra, but the slider won my heart straight away love love love love love it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the double sliders are great interactive cards. And the punch in this bundle of perfect for the pull tab! Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

      Delete
  3. Petra, I LOVE your cute, clean set of cards! And your pull tab card -- so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara! The images are so cute, aren't they?

      Delete
  4. Petra, love your Cards! There are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!