Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Kylies International Stampin Up! blog highlights- Masculine cards.


Welcome to Tailored Craftiness! 

I wanted to participate is Kylie Bertucci blog highlights this week (If you read my Wednesday blog post for last week, you will understand why... lol) But had no clue what I wanted to do...until yesterday, when I was looking at a card in which I used the new stamp set Eastern beauty- and noticed that one of the circle stamps when over lapped looked like a tennis ball! so I went with that, and created this unique masculine thank you card


Eastern Beauty stamp set, from the Eastern palace bundle.
It was very easy to create the tennis ball by layering and white heat embossing the circle stamp from the eastern beauty stamp set, and then die cutting it using a die from the layering circles die set, on so saffron card stock.
Along with the tennis ball, I used some retired Designer series paper, (Go wild) which I layered with crumb cake and Dapper denim. I created the "bounce" by tracing around 2 sized ovals from the Layering ovals set of dies.
Don't you love unique sentiments? The Labeler Alphabet allows you to say what ever YOU want to say-I love Puns- so its especially handy to be able create them whenever I want!

I hope you enjoyed todays post-Please void for me, so I can participate in the winners blog hop in a few weeks time!!!
If you like my project please VOTE for me HERE- My card is number 59! 






6 comments:

  1. You have such an amazing design eye, Petra! I could never have come up with a tennis ball and I'm so very grateful that you've shared it. I'll definitely be CASEing your idea for cards for my husband's tennis buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thank you SO much for your comment Stephanie! I was really doubting this card, so I REALLY appreciate your kind words x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!