Sunday, 21 May 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Nadine Köller







Welcome to our crazy crafter blog hop today with the talented Nadine Köller. 
If you haven't checked out her blog, click on the pic below to go and visit her blog. I highly recommend checking it out, even if you cant understand the language-it's well worth a visit-Nadine's photos and style of crafting are superb!!
Click this pic to visit Nadines blog! 
I loved the combo of crisp white and the new lemon lime twist-with pops of gold. It's a gorgeous combo. I decided to put the sentiment in the middle, and add the gold via gold foil card stock, under one of the die cut portions of the card front. because I really wanted the lemon lime to stand out, i added a thicker border.... Which I'm regretting now actually-I love that on Nadine's card the tiny peek you are getting actually emphasises it more- gorgeous! I also added for a little extra gold, some retired gold thread. Im in love with the eastern palace bundle, and I hope you can see its value and versatility too. 
Eastern palace card in lemon lime twist!


I loved her card that much I decided to make the cased version of her card my customer cards this month. I also made a quick video tutorial of how easy these cards are to make. In real time these 4 cards took me exactly 22 mins. Ive sped up the tutorial, and you will only have to watch 6 mins of me fluffing around, but all the things I used, and details of sizes of cardstock ect are in the video. I hope you enjoy it!



Please check out all the CASE-ed versions of Nadine Köllers cards in the entire blog. The Talented crazy crafters LOVE to honour talented Stampin up designers, all around the world. I KNOW you are going to love their designs too!


20 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous! Lucky customers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Petra. I love this suite..The window cards are cute and fun x Love the touch of gold with the thread and the inside layer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, you have used this suite beautifully and thank you for taking the time to share a tutorial with us as well. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwww! Thanks Angela!!! You're so sweet x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful design. Loving the use of these framelits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they? Thanks for popping by Rosalie! X

      Delete
  5. These are stunning Petra! I love the Gold thread and gold popping from behind. How amazing are you doing a tutorial to add as well. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww! Nadi, you are so lovely! THANKYOU for your kind words x

      Delete
  6. Really beautiful and exotic looking cards, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards-quick to make but look so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ARE super quick to make, but don't look it. Thanks for your comment!!

      Delete
  8. Love the Gold layer popping through, and of course your "signature" bow! Your use of embellishments so inspires me, tfs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sue- YOU inspire me, so that's a huge compliment! Yes.... I love my bows, don't I? Lol

      Delete
  9. Hey Petra,

    thank you for the wonderful blog hop with your fantastic team! The cards are so beautiful and thank you so much that you made an tutorial for that. The golden bow is so cute and a special on the cards, so amazing :) .

    Thank you for your ideas and lovely greetings,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CASE Petra. Love them! So simple yet so fancy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!