Friday, 7 April 2017

Global design project- Custom Tee

Its been a bad week this week-things have been CRAZY BUSY!! I wasnt feeling well earlier in the week either, and work has been backing up- but Im starting to get on top of things- and one of the projects I really wanted to have a go at was the global design project- Its a colour challenge this week- and it features one of my favourite colours- Night of Navy.
Click here to see all the fabulous designs form the design team!
I especially love the " free choice" option-it allows me to play with a few different combos. My immediate thought was Calypso coral-another of my favourites-but I also Saw Kylie Bertucci combo of mint macaron, and night of navy and LOVED it! so I did both combos. 
I decided to make a few "welcome to the team" cards, as over the Sale-a-bration period, our team added 6 new people! - making a total of 9 people in my team-so exciting!

Custom Tee team member cards!



Everyone who made a purchase from my store in March will receive a wink-a-stella pen. One of my VIP customers asked what one was- and I explained that it was for adding shimmer to any project-but Its MUCH better to SHOW someone right? 
When adding the colour to the Tee-shirts, instead of an aqua painter, I added the colour with a wink-a-stella pen. (you don't have to add colour, you can swipe it right over the top of an already coloured image) it not only added the colour I wanted, but a lovely shimmer of glittery-ness. I tried to capture that in the pics below.


Mint Macaron added with a wink-a-stella pen
Calypso coral added with a wink-a-stella pen.



Custom Tee-in the GDP!





I hope you enjoyed todays post-I'll be back on Sunday with another Post on some exciting news... You wont want to miss it!
I hope your day is as FABULOUS AS YOU ARE!!!
Petra xx

12 comments:

  1. I love these Petra. Very original, and the way you have whited out half of the back ground!
    Yes it's better to show them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Petra. Great free colour choices on both cards. Love your partially sponged backgrounds and the subtle wink of stella sparkles. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea to use wink of stella. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a cool, cheerful cards! I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards Petra, they are just so ... perfect!! :) I am partial to greens, so I really like the Mint Macaron card ... but Calypso Coral version is also delightful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheryl! I so appreciate your comment! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!