Wednesday, 1 March 2017

So in love stamp set-Global design project challenge.

Click here to see the other designers
amazing take on Kylie's card!


This weeks GDP challenge is lovely-We are CASE-ing (Copy And Selectively Edit) my awesome upline, Kylie Bertucci! Kylie is an amazing demonstrator, and so very talented-I love her bold style!
Her card is stunning-a great layout, and using our new Special reason stamp set, from the occasions catalog. 
(EDIT-AMAZON IS EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS, so it might be a little while before I can ACTUALLY enter this into the GDP....As soon as I can manage, this will be up on the GDP page.)

Heres My card-

I love the shine wink-a-stella gives to a project!

Falling petals embossing folder meet so in love stamp set!

I really liked the layout, and have absolutely cased that, but Ive also used the colours she chose, which look really great together, and Ive used the stylish stems framelits, as she did to frame the sentiment.

The sentiment fit perfectly into the frame
 from the stylish stems framelit dies!

Tips for making this card-

(Anything highlighted you can purchase from my store)

I hope you enjoyed todays post- I had a great time making it! 
Remember- We only have 1 month left of SALE-A-BRATION- so theres a limited time t get your free sale-a-bration gifts!!! 
Can you believe how quickly January and February have FLOWN??? 
Don't be disappointed because you missed out- theres so many lovely stamps sets, ribbons and Designer series paper to get FOR FREE!!!!


I hope you have a fabulous day, and Manage to squeeze in some creativity! 
Petra x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Petra. Loving how you flipped the place holder for the sentiment. Well done! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Petra the red cardstock POPS! So happy you played along with GDP this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for your kind comment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!