Wednesday, 15 March 2017

International highlights- Using the All things thanks stamp set!



THEME: Use the All Things Thanks Stamp Set (Occasions Catalogue)


Welcome to my blog this morning! 
We have had the fun job this morning to create for you some samples using the gorgeous new stamp set in the occasions catalog-All things thanks. It has some beautifully written sentiments-I just love the fonts-and is a great addition to anyone's stash of stamps. 
We all love to give thankyou cards right? theres SO many occasions where we have the opportunity to give a shout out to someone in our life- shop clerks who are particularly nice. Teachers who obviously love their job, and are looking our for our children. Someone who takes the time to look in on you when you are unwell. A hairdresser/beautitian who goes that extra mile for their clients. There are just so many occasions where its nice to say-"Job well done. THANK YOU!!"

Here is this great stamp set-
All things Thanks stamp set.




 Here is my sample-

All things thanks- flowers from basket bunch.

The 'thanks for joining us' sentiment
 is the highlight of the card!


I had the lovely news this week that one of my down lines now has 2 downlines of her own! I wanted to give a shout out to them, and say-Thanks for joining us!

I decided to have a go at a technique I hadn't tried before, but had seen on Kylie's blog in January. (She has posted a tutorial see it HERE)
Ive wanted to have a go at this technique for a while, in fact I did have a go, but I used stays-on white instead of craft white refill.
I cant stress this enough.
DON'T DO THIS. 


Tips and Tricks-

If you're in Australia, you are most welcome to buy any of the highlighted products in the description below! (if you use a hostess code you will receive a gift from me!)


both calypso coral samples!

Whisper white craft ink takes a long time to dry.
Make sure you have  the time  (or hit it with a heat gun!)





Vote for me here!


Thanks for visiting my blog today-make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project, I would LOVE to be chosen to do an international blog hop in April!

23 comments:

  1. Petra, this is such a pretty card! I like both the light and the dark versions (minus the ooops ... I can just imagine your frustration when this happened!). Good on you for persevering, the end result is amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryll- it was especially frustrating because it happened at midnight last night. LOL!!! hope fully next highlights I can organise myself a bit better!

      Delete
  2. Hi Petra....so happy you managed to get your card made in time and blogged xx Your card is gorgeous, and thanks for the heads up with what ink not to try, as sometimes if we don't have the correct items, we do tend use substitutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tight-thats for sure! Lol. But I snuck in! Yay!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Such a stunning, soft card Petra x Thank you for sharing your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Petra, great card and thanks for all the tips on the tricky technique. Crafty Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Petra the perseverance was worth the effort :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nicole-It was great being highlighted with you all-you're all so experienced x

      Delete
  6. Petra your cards are always so gorgeous. I love the delicate detail in this card. Its so sweet but packs a punch. I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww- you're always so sweet Nadi! thankyou! x

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Petra :) I had the same idea of mixing dye refills with craft white but haven't got round to it yet. Love the effect and different texture it adds on the card. Can't wait to try it now on dark cards. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card :) Jay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It ends up being like an enamel finish. It's really nice.- love the technique! Thanks for your kind comments!

      Delete
  9. This such a beautiful card! I love the colors and the layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!