Tuesday, 21 February 2017

NEW Sale-a-Bration Products crazy crafters Blog Hop







Welcome to the crazy crafters SPECIAL Blog hop!
How great is it to be a Demonstrator? I get to play with the new Sale-a-bration items, before anyone can even earn them!

Make sure you check out the entire Blog hop, so that you get to see all the amazing new
Sale-a-bration items on offer-The crazy crafters have done an amazing job of showcasing these new products!!!

You KNOW I adore Sale-a-bration, Don't you? Whats NOT to love about FREE things?
Well, TODAY Stampin Up has released 3 NEW Sale-a-bration gifts you can earn with EVERY $90 Purchase! Get them Quick-They will be around until March 31st, or while stocks last!
Today, Im featuring the brand new, shiny, bling encrusted, stunning, GLIMMER PAPER ASSORTMENT PACK!

Bemuda Bay, Mint Macaron, and Sweet Sugar plum Glimmer paper.

Order it
While stocks last!

Tips and Tricks-

Click on any highlighted  item to take you to my store!

  • I used the special reason Thinlit dies (comes bundled with stamps) to cut out the stunning flower out of whisper white card stock, and sponged the card stock (with coordinating inks- Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, Sweet sugarplum), to create our flower.
  • I then  die-cut the shadow die of the gorgeous flower from the special reason dies from our specialty Glimmer paper (Oh my goodness, can you believe you can get it FREE?) This die cuts the EXACT SIZE you need to back that die cut flower so as not to waste ANY of that glimmer paper! 
  • After adhering to the glimmer paper I used Dimensionals to adhere the flower on to the basic grey card stock underneath-Can you see the great Texture of the basic grey card stock in the picture below? I ran the card stock through the big shot with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured  Impressions Embossing Folder. What Cool Texture-!!!
  • Add ribbon/lace to match the glimmer paper at this stage.
  • I then Layered the remaining card stock.
  • I added a stitched frame circle with one of the sentiments form the Work of art stamp set, and a few rhinestones to complete my card!
  • BONUS TIP*** If you purchase the Special Reason Bundle (and save 10% off the full price!) Plus the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder you Have spent enough to earn the glimmer paper for FREE!
Sweet Sugar plum Glimmer paper
The Embossed card stock is  one way in this picture....



Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper
The embossed Card stock is another way in this picture.
Mint Macaron Glimmer paper




I stamped the insides of the cards for a little extra WOW factor.


Make sure you Grab these HOT new items while stocks last-they are available only until the end of March. 

DONT FORGET!
If you purchase from my store and Use the monthly hostess code, you will get EXTRA free gifts!

(Feburary-PGFTCJVB)

Last month my gorgeous customers were able to grab themselves the awesome Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, as my gift to them!


Click here to go to my store!
Don't want to ever miss out on the early release of Stampin Up! stamp's and accessories? Join my team! I would LOVE to have you join Us! 


I hope you enjoyed todays post, make sure you check out all the other lovely projects that our Crazy crafters team makes today!

Click here to join my team!

Use this months HOSTESS CODE to great great gifts!


21 comments:

  1. Petra These are gorgeous the thinlits really add that extra lift to the glimmer paper I think Sweet Sugarplum is my favourite - great cards xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks So much Leisa!! I LOVE the special reason thinlits, and when teaming them with this glimmer paper, it makes them even more special! (I fell in love with sweet sugar plum after creating these cards too- BUT I WILL miss mint macaron!!!)

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful cards Petra! I'm with you on the glimmer paper - GOR-JUSSS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much Gail! its just beautiful to work with, and will make any project just POP!

      Delete
  3. Lovely showcasing of the glimmer paper Petra and in each colour. I love them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much Kim! its SO pretty!! I appreciate e your comment, and visit to my blog!!

      Delete
  4. Fantastic post Petra! Love all the info and your cards look great, I'm yet to open this bundle now I can't wait! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CANT WAIT to see what YOU create Carolina! lol. Youre sure to create something FABULOUS!!

      Delete
  5. Great ideas on how to use the glimmer paper Petra. Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much Ange x I appreciate your lovely encouragement x

      Delete
  6. Oh Petra!! Love the way you have used the glimmer paper. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much Nadi!!! ITs lovely and easy to use, and will make ANY project POP!

      Delete
  7. These are lovely Petra.....am so in love with that glimmer paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing way to showcase the lovely glimmer paper! They look so yummy. Can't wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to fall in love with them!!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful Petra .. I love how you have shadowed the glimmer paper :) Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment Nicole x

      Delete
  10. What a gorgeous set of cards! You showcased 3 colors of glimmer paper really well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!