Thursday, 26 January 2017

Special reason stamp set in the Paper craft crew challenge

 Don't you just LOVE getting deliveries-especially in big brown boxes?
I had a "big brown box" (BBB) delivery last week, All the way from Stampin Up- and I was keen to use some of my new stamp sets and Dies that were in that glorious box, soI had another play with the paper craft crew this week- Here is there challenge-

COLOUR CHALLENGE!
click the above pic to go to the Paper craft crew blog, to check out the design teams ideas!
It was a great challenge for me, because these aren't colours that I would normally put together.

 I chose the deep red, plum, and grey/metalic combination. 
The colours I used were-cherry cobbler, wisteria wonder, and silver foil. I was happy to see that whisper white, very vanilla, grey, black and browns were "FREE" colours- and Im hoping the Sahara sand in the Designer series paper "falling in love" that I used comes into the "browns"
I would have loved to add some Rhinestones, but I have run out, and forgot to add them to my last order, so it seems another order is imminent. lol-not a bad thing during sale-a-bration!!

"Special Reason" stamp set, and "stylish stems" framelit dies

sentiment from "helping me grow"


Thanks so much for popping by my Blog-I really appreciate so much your comments! I hope you get to squeeze in some creativity into your day!
Petra x


-I have a goal to add 3 new members to my team during saleabration-so I'd love to have you join all the fun we are having- and get some great bonuses as well!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, but where's the cherry cobbler? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi songbird cindi! I sponged cherry cobbler on to the very edge of the wisteria wonder large flower stamp from the special reason stamp set. thanks for popping by!

      Delete
    2. Looking at it-because I sponged cherry cobbler straight over the wisteria wonder, it looks a little like rich razzelberry, doesn't it? It's defiantly cherry cobbler though! lol.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Petra, this is a stunning card. I love the bundle of flowers, but I really like how you added gold to the colors. It really makes this card pop. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks super stamp girl! (It's actually silver foil, but the light....!) I really appreciate your comments! It was a in challenge!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!