Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Jar of Love stamp set, 2 challenges in one!!

Hello Everyone!
I"m so excited to announce that I was a winner at the TGIF challenge blog last week! Wow what an honor! So exciting for me  too, because It was the first time I have won a TGIF challenge!

Wow- I thought Id have a go at the Just add ink interactive challenge, and the TGIF challenge.
This weeks TGIF challenge is  a great one, and a type of card that we should always have on hand-
Cards of LOVE!
Just add inks challenge is also heaps of fun- INTERACTIVE cards! 
Click the link to see the designers blog hop, and the other entries!

Isn't it true, that Love makes the world go around? (or, it should! lol)
TGIF challenge page reminded us of their favourite Quote on love, from a movie, and at the end of todays post, I'd like to share my 2 favourite movie quotes about love.

The Quote from the movie the Notebook that the TGIF blog cited was-
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”
Isn't That just gorgeous? Whats YOUR favourite romantic quote from a movie?


Here is my interactive LOVE FILLED entry-

Every day Jars Die set, along with a knife from the "cups and Kettles " dies from last years occasions  catalog. (which I think retired too soon! lol)

Jar of love stamp set. 

The Jar of love stamp set just has SO many possibilities. I LOVE all the options you have with this stamp and Die bundle. This card could be used in so many situations- but the stamp set could be used for EVEN more situations, and occasions.


Jar of Love stamp set and die bundle
This Stamp set, as you can see, has heaps of stamps (don't you just love the goldfish???) including 3 sizes of Jars (I used the middle size)  The Die set is also amazingly well packed- with lots of options of card styles (AND NO FUSSY CUTTING! YAY!!) AND a die that cuts out the middle so that you can make interactive shaker cards as I have done today. It means GREAT VALUE when you consider you get 10% off for bundling them together! 
During saleabration buying the bundle, also means an automatic FREE sale-a-bration item- EVEN MORE VALUE!! Its Well worth getting this bundle NOW- so you can take advantage of all the value you get within this bundle!


In spirit of this weeks challenge, I would like to leave you with my 2 favourite romantic quotes from movies I Love-
"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, Now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other" - The Vow

AWWWWWWW! it made me tear up just typing that!!

Here is the other-can you guess what movie? (yes, I'm a sap.)

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...I love... I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."-Sense and sensibility 

I hope you enjoyed todays post, and, I hope your day is as fabulous as you are!
 💗

15 comments:

  1. Oh Petra! I didn't know it was your card my fault never read the names but see the pictures and this card just called my attention . Adorable and that knife looks real . Z x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bibi!! Im so honoured that you liked my card enough to pop by and leave a comment! The knife is from last years cups and Kettles dies-I really wish we had gotten a little more time with them... they retired too soon! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a love-ly idea, Petra. The little silver hearts are so sweet & I'm totally with you about the cup & kettles dies too. Glad you could play along at Just Add Ink.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Di! I really appreciate your kind comments. I hope we get something similar in the future- they are so cute-espevially the utensils, thanks for popping into my blog!

      Delete
  4. This is just delightful, Petra. Love your sweet design, and soppy quotes! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! You're so sweet christine! Thanks for popping by my blog!

      Delete
  5. I totally agree about the Cups and Kettles dies. I'm a big tea drinker, so I could never part with mine! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! I myself am a huge coffee drinker- id love a coffee and chocolate stamp set and dies.....love to see a French press, or coffee maker stamp set...... it would be so great..... thanks for popping by!

      Delete
  6. I just love your adaption of the two sets so you could spread the love Petra! Love the CAS palette with those delightful gleams of silver too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kim! Thank you so much for your lovely comments, and thank you for popping in to my blog!

      Delete
  7. Beautifully done Petra! Loving the crisp clean design and sweet sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for your lovely comments, and for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  8. Keep spreading the love! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the thought behind this card Petra! Perfection! It's also very striking and makes you look twice, love that too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!