Friday, 27 January 2017

Inside the lines

Don't you love NEW ideas? I LOVE to create, and I especially get over the top excited, if I manage to have  an idea on how to use something I've had for a while, in a new, fresh, way. 
Stampin up have, for Sale-a-bration, produced something entirely NEW and FRESH. 

Inside the lines Designer series paper. Ive never seen DSP like it. 
We all know that adult colouring in books have been HUGE for a while now- and to transfer that idea into DSP that you can make ENTIRELY your own, by colouring-OR (if you prefer) NOT COLOURING-is just awesome!
Here is the Stampin up tutorial video to give you some ideas of how you can use this fabulous DSP.



the "Inside the lines" dsp is beautiful to work with, and I love to use the new watercolour pencils with it. 
Louise Sharp on the brand new fortnightly hop-"BE inspired, design team hop" inspired (lol) my card today. If you would like some inspiration, make sure you "hop" on over to check them all out!
Click the LINK HERE to go and see the amazing designs!

Here is my sample- 

Inside the lines DSP, sentiment from the stamp set, special reason
Inside the lines-FREE DSP,
coloured with water colour pencil (real red) and a real red marker,
then finished with a blender pen.



Inside the lines DSP

What Do you think? It' so easy to colour, whether you are using the watercolour pencils, or the markers, or both together, as I did today. I actually think using the pencils and the markers together is perfect, because the pencils make blending the markers MUCH easier to blend!!

And heres the best bit. THE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER IS FREE with any qualifying order!!
 (any $90 order)
How amazing is that?

FREE is such a great word isn't it?
speaking of free-
My host code club is in full swing, and anyone who purchases with me ($50 minimum) this month will receive a FREE embossing folder for the month of January! remember to use my monthly host code (AHJPC3HH)to get great rewards!

I hope you enjoyed todays post, and I hope you can squeeze in some creativity in today!!

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Petra!! Thanks for sharing the Be Inspired Hop too, so sweet of you. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! How lovely to case a card from the hop! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was "inspired!" Lol. What a great hop you all did!!!!

      Delete
  3. Love it Petra! So similar to Louise's card, yet very different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolynn- nowhere near as good, but I have ideas to make it better. Will have another go next week! Thanks for popping by!

      Delete
  4. Love it Petra! So similar to Louise's card, yet very different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty Petra! x love your cads. :) x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Love, love, love this!! So honored to be CASEd by you Petra and so glad you were 'inspired' by our hop! ;)
    Love everything you do. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're amazing Louise! Thanks for popping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!