Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Carried Away bundle.

I thought I would have a go at another challenge this week- so I googled card making challenges, and found the TGIF challenge blog. I loved this sketch (you know I love card sketches!) 
Click this Pic to see all the other amazing entries, for this gorgeous sketch!


The Carried away bundle was the first bundle on my wish list this year. When I saw this set I was blown away. There are literally thousands of samples of this card on Pinterest already, and they are all so amazing. I've seen really soft delicate cards made with this set, and also bold and bright cards.  It pretty much suits any occasion, and for age group.
Its just that versatile. 
Here is my entry!

Carried away bundle

lift me up stamp set, carried away dies.
Here is some more samples I made with this set, which I shared on Mondays post for the Global design project-
#GDP70
carried away dies
Thanks so much for visiting me-especially if you have come from the TGIF challenge blog! Make sure you go back and check out all the amazing designer cards, and other entries-Have a great and creative day!!


LIVE FACE BOOK "COFFEE AND CARDS" CLASSES

Starting next month, I will be hosting a monthly online live class. I did a test run this month, and it was fantastic fun. I will provide all class materials, except for stamps and ink. 
you have a choice between the basic class and the premium class- 
Basic Class
$10
I provide: A written tutorial, (keeping a record of techniques learned) a live class, card stock, embellishments, and all ribbon needed for 2 cards.
What YOU provide: Inks, Stamp set and die bundle (can be purchased from my store) adhesives.
Premium Class
$15
I provide: A written tutorial, (keeping a record of techniques learned) a live class, card stock, embellishments, and all ribbon needed for 2 cards, PLUS all die cutting needed. Great if you are a new crafter, and are saving to buy a big shot. 
What you provide: The Stamp set used in the class, inks and adhesives.

What are the benefits of my live classes?
*You are in your own home, and can wear pyjamas if you like!!
*You can save the live class for future reference-you might not try that technique for many months, but you can always reference how the card was made-with the written tutorial, AND the live action class.
*the class CAN be watched live, as it happens-OR-if you are unavailable, can be watched after, and questions can still be asked-AS YOU ARE WATCHING (whenever you are watching it) the comment will come up as if you are there live, and you asked a question. I will answer it, as if you were there live-so you don't have to search for the answer,  and if will be there recorded for anyone else who may watch after you, who has the same question!
*for new crafters it's a great way to build your craft collection gradually, month by month.
*for card makers who already have a collection of tools, theres no obligation to buy things you dont need-if you already have the need inks-just get the monthly stamp/die set!
*a monthly prize will be given to one class participant during the NEXTS months class!
*when purchasing from my store, use the monthly hostess code to gain even more freebies from me!
*no contracts, no obligations, just a whole lot of fun!

"SOUNDS GREAT HOW DO I JOIN?"
Its easy to join my online class. 
1-Just click the link below, and choose which type of class you would like to participate in-(basic or premium) payment is via PayPal.

2-go to my store and buy this months needed materials-(listed below)
3-I will then post out the class materials out to you, so that you can participate in real time. 
Click here to book a place in Februarys class
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR FEBRUARY 4th CLASS:

Inks: Night of navy (126970), crumb cake (126975)
Stamp set: "Lift me up" (wood mount-142893/clear mount-142896)
Dies:"carried away" (purchase these as a bundle with the stamps and save 10%-wood mount-144711 clear mount-144712) (dies on their own 142748)
adhesives: Tombo (110755) dimensionals (104430)



So I hope you take the opportunity to join my classes, for great instruction, some free give aways, and lots of fun. I look forward to talking to you personally!!

have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. Petra I adore this card!! I stood out to me and I'm so glad I clicked to see the rest! All lovely! Thanks for playing with us this week at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comments!!! I did really enjoy playing (and discovered I LIVE the up and away dies- especially in velum!!!! )

      Delete
  2. Terrific set of cards! Love your adaptation of the sketch as well. Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!