Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Global Design Project- sketch challenge #GDP66

Stamp set of the week-"Nailed it" - NEW from the occasions catalog.


I lOVE playing with new stamps, dies, embossing folders, and inks. It makes me so happy to be able to create, and it's an amazing perk of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator-to be able to create sample projects out of the new products and get everyone inspired by the good things to come.  So today I thought give you a sneak peek of a new stamp set from the Occasions catalog,  Ive used the "nailed it" bundle (stamps and matching dies) to make a card using the Global design projects new challenge- a sketch.
Go and check out all the amazing entries for todays challenge-
click on the above sketch!


The sketch has a clean and simple design. anyone who has been following me for any length of time knows, thats a real challenge for me... I love to layer, and embellish (a little too much I think sometimes) heres my entry-


Nailed it bundle-in Bemuda bay, silver, and black

I think todays card would be great to give to any guy-to let him know his encouragement is appreciated. I love the sentiments in this set-"sorry i screwed up", " I knew I liked you the first time I SAW you", "nailed it", and todays one-"thanks for always building me up"


I absolutely love the dies- the ruler is an embossed  element that comes with the die set

of course- all popped up with dimensionals





The Occasions catalog goes live January 1st, but Im sending the hard copy catalogs out this week, so, CONTACT ME TODAY-Where ever you are in Australia-if you don't have a demonstrator, and would like the occasions and Salesabration catalogs-I'll happily send you out one of each!

8 comments:

  1. Petra, this is such an amazing "guy" card and a great use of the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Connie for your comment- I find masculine cards a challenge, so your words are much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. A fabulous card Petra. An awesome take on this weeks sketch! Thanks so much for playing along again this week to the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for visiting my blog Louise!

      Delete
  3. I adore this, fantastic and the dimension is amazing! Thanks so much for taking part this week, best wishes from all at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so kind! I had a great time playing with the sketch! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  4. LOVE this! Great job using the sketch as a starting point, but yours was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!