Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Stitched Shapes Framelits


I am pretty loyal to Stampin Up. There are certain things I have seen being sold by other companies, and I've held off buying them until Stampin Up produced them-Not only because Im a demo, and get a discount, but, because when I buy from Stampin Up, I KNOW that the quality is A1. THE best. PRIMO. In the past, these things have included photopolymer stamps-I have always loved the concept (See through-how can you not love???)
One example of how Stampin up holds it self to THE highest quality, and WONT produce anything subpar, is Blendabilites. Obviously we WANT an alcohol marker.  When Stampin Up produced them however, they weren't happy with the quality, and pulled the range, at huge cost to the company.
Well, these stitched Framelits fall into the category of.... I WANT THEM.... -but want to buy them from Stampin Up. 

WELL- NOW YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see edit below)yay!-And they coordinate (of course) with the squares, ovals and circle framelits in our annual catalog so we can layer them beautifully!!

Until the end of the month, Stampin up have released them, prior to the 2017 catalog release, and as an added bonus, have discounted selected stamp sets that coordinate nicely with the stitched shapes framelits!
ovals, squares and circles...

PLUS-selected stamps with a 25% discount- whats NOT to love?



No rectangles in the set- However- learn how to do this in my video!


stitched shapes framelits


Yes. There are no rectangles, this is true. But I want to show you how you can make rectangles...Check this video out!



Edit. 
I have just learned that the Stitched shapes framelits,have just gone on back order- so you might have to wait a little longer than expected, but, I'm sure it wont be too long, and you can have these in your hot little hands! the stamp sets are still at the discounted prices, though, so , get them quick!!


3 comments:

  1. I love love love your video Petra. Thank you so much for sharing that.
    Your card is beautiful and looks great with the Blooms & Bliss DSP. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayla!! Thankyou!! Im so glad you like it! its a pretty simple technique! I love the blooms and bliss DSP. the combo of colours is so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Love your card. We have both used the same DSP with the stitched shape framelits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!