Thursday, 24 November 2016

Global design project-Sweet home bundle.



2nd post in 1 day-I'm on a roll!! Well-I loved this weeks Global design project challenge so much, I had another go! here is my original post-click the picture to have a look-
Glamper greetings-Holiday catalog

Here is my Global design project entry.
Ive made a card to celebrate a friends up and coming Wedding anniversary-but it could just as well be for a wedding I think.
Sweet home stamp set Colours used-Crumb cake, Sahara sand, Gold and Black.


I was SO inspired, I had another go! I'm truly in love with this bundle, Its so versatile. I NEVER buy anything out of the Holiday catalog that can't be used for a variety of cards and situations. I Love versatility in my stamp set purchases. (...and Stampin Up! TRULY delivers on this point!)



Inside the card, I used some of the heart die cuts from the Sweet home thinlits

Sweet Home stamp set and Thinlit bundle- 10% off




I hope you Enjoyed reading about whats going on with me at the moment, and are inspired to create something beautiful for someone-Lets rejoice and celebrate at the adventures people face, and inspire them to enjoy the journey! 





14 comments:

  1. This little house card is so cute!! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Caravan Card Petra, they are both wonderful just that one is my fav. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! They were fun to make, and the first inking on this stamp set, lol. (I'm embarrassed to admit- I took my time inking this one up!!)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks- it's a hugely fun bundle. A lot of potential there for creativity!

      Delete
  4. Your layout, colour combo and execution - PERFECT Petra! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! You're so kind! Thankyou so much!!

      Delete
  5. Such a great card Petra....welcome back to blogging babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank You!! Appreciate your kind thoughts!

      Delete
  7. I love everything about sweet home card. The colours, the layers and the ribbon. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thank you so much for your kind words! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!