Friday, 15 July 2016

#frommetoyouwhenyourefeelingblue

Last month I blogged about the #frommetoyouwhenyourefeelingblue-
I hope you have had a go! 
Depression- no matter what it's form; clinical depression, anxiety, depression brought on by grief, even seasonal affective disorder, are all debilitating in their own way. 
And if we can be there for each other, what a profound impact we can have on our neighbourhood- our communities!! To think, and care for each other is a basic requirement for life. But "life" makes us feel like we are too busy to do anything- and we feel helpless. But the most profound impact someone can make on a persons life is just to be ready with commendation, and encouragement. 

letters, about to be sent

Bear hugs and words of truth stamp sets (words of truth is retired)
Bear hugs and words of truth stamp set (words of truth is retired)
Foxy friends and always an adventure stamp sets and die bundle
Swirly bird and sprinkles of life stamp sets

So to the people in my life- I love you very much, and want you to know it. Each of you is special in your own way, and I'd never want to be without you're unique "specialness"
I hope you will get that message when you get my cards xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful collection of cards! You have some very lucky friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Petra for bringing this subject to attention, for years it has been Taboo to talk about, now it is getting noticed and help is getting there slowly. I would like you to know that I am here to listen whenever you need to talk things through. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thank you so much for you're gorgeous comment!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful cards Petra! Thank you so much for bringing awareness to this wonderful theme and letting me share it with others. It is such an encouraging and nice thing to be able to do for those that are doing it tough. Thanks for playing along xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards. I love that you are making others aware that even a small thing like sending a card with encouraging words can mean the world to someone who needs some kindness in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all really cute and nice. They gave me very warm feeling inside. Thank you for sharing wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Petra, I was inspired by your adorable bear card! Thanks for the inspiration! I made a card based on it and featured you on my blog! Check it out here:

    https://stampwitchblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/16/bear-hugs-bringing-warmth-and-cheer/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!