Monday, 16 May 2016

Stampin Up catalog 2016 2017

I just can't wait for you all to see the brand new 2016/2017 annual Stampin Up catalog! Its just so amazing! In particular, Im in love with with the new in colours- 

The NEW2016/2017 Stampin Up in colours

From front to back, they are called:
Flirty Flamingo
Dapper Denim
Emerald Envy
Peekaboo Peach
Sweet sugar plum.

I shared Dapper denim and Emerald envy already today- 

To show case the rest of our in colours I made a slider card using Peekaboo Peach, sweet sugarplum, and flirty flamingo with the addition of Blushing bride. What do you think? 
It's my VERY first slider card! I want to say a big THANK YOU to Bibi Cameron for her Fabulous tutorial-which you can see HERE

new 2016/2017 in colours
Sweet sugarplum, and Flirty Flamingo.
Watercolour wings, Me = grateful, and NEW DSP, Playful Palette
2016/2017 New anual catalog

I used One of my very favourite sets, which has been carried over into the New annual catalog, Watercolour wings. It's really a stunning set, don't you think?
For the sentiment, I used Me= grateful. This is my very first inking of this set, and I think I'll be using it a lot in the months to come, as it has also been carried over. 
Do you like the Designer series Paper I have used? Isn't it sweet? It's called Playful Palette, and I think it showcases some of our new in colours really well. 

I hope You have enjoyed my sneak peek today- and if you would like a catalog, and don't have a demonstrator, I'd love to send you one!





2 comments:

  1. I love your card Petra. looks so delicate and amazingly well made. TFS. x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooooo hi Bbi! I'm so happy that you visited my blog! I hope my card does you proud- THANKYOU SO SO much for your tutorial, it was so easy to follow. And I loved learning this new technique. Thank YOU for sharing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!