Friday, 11 December 2015

Occasions catalog sneek peek!

I had an instant idea when I saw this new set, "bear hugs" in the up and coming new occasions catalog. I'm in LOVE! All the pieces from the set "snow place" (in the holiday catalog, but carrying over- you can still purchase this set! Yay!) fit on the Bears!!!!!!! It's awesome! There SO many things you could do with this set! Don't have a demonstrator, and Would you like an occasions catalog? Comment below! I'll contact you and send one out!

'Bear-y nice wedding"
Bear Hugs
Snow Place (holiday catalog)
A wedding card for the elegant bear!




6 comments:

  1. Love your card Petra. What a cool idea!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Hugs from Scotland. x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww! Thankyou SO much for for your comment Bibi!! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! It's such a fun set isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so adorable Petra! How creative. Super cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea of using the skirt to create the wedding veil and multilayered dress Petra - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Paula! I was really excited to make the card- the moment I saw the new bear hugs set, I knew I HAD to have it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!