Friday, 25 September 2015

Stamp, ink paper, #0015 create with Carl!


As I said yesterday, Carl was very excited by the colour combo this week at "stamp ink paper"! He HAD to have a go at the challenge- and I think the results are excellent!

* I LOVE that he masked  the deer image out of the "the wilderness awaits" stamp set and stamped behind that image, the set of trees from the "lovely as a tree" stamp set.
*I LOVE that he tore the black card stock to create texture in his project!
*I LOVE that he cut out the tree images, and used pool party as a matt behind the trees! 
click here to see lots of great projects using these colours!

Carls entry into #SIP 0015
What do you love about his card? We would love to hear from you!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow Carl, I love the scene you've created here. Great use of the challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carl, I love the scene you've created here. Great use of the challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Carl, you really created an awesome card! I love everything about it! Oh and the cord trim behind the sentiment is Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Carl. I love how your incorporated the challenge colors, all your fussy cutting and the silver cord. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petra, you are truly beyond all talent. Love how you made the Elk look like it was walking up a hill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks magus- actually Carl made this one, he did a good job didn't he? I love the 3 layered effect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your stuff is amazing dear and I am glad that you shared about here. You are really creative and I think you are the right person I can ask for help. So, it will be great if you can give me few suggestions about decorating my venue NYC. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!