Friday, 19 June 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge- Fun! A new challenge!!


I was doing my usual "after work" thing and checking  Brian Kings Blog-Stamp with Brian, and saw that he had tried out a new challenge on Justin Krieger's new challenge Blog, and thought I'd have a go too-feel free to check it out here- and feel free to vote on the ones you like!
As a getting to know you Card, I made a really bright shaker card. I love to try new things, and although Ive done shaker cards before, I wouldnt say I was proficient at them! (in fact- tip to new comers to shaker cards-Stampin up glitter is AWESOME- really gorgeous stuff, but make sure you're foam tape has no holes....... Glitter is EVERYWHERE at our place at the moment!!! LOL)
Have a snappy day stamp from the "you're sublime" stamp set.
The "you're sublime "set is a new one to me, and I think Im going to love it. I must be honest and say, I REALLY MISS Stampin Ups Blendabilities (Boo HOO!) But in the mean time, I still do love my Aqua painter. its really fun and produces gorgeous colour blending.
What a cute sentiment!!
I hope you enjoy todays cards- and I hope you can squeeze in some creative therapy in your day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable! I love shaker cards and then paired with a nautical theme, oh my! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our very first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tina for your comment! I'm so glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Petra, what a cute shaker card you've created with that stamp. So glad you could join us for our first challenge at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!