Thursday, 18 June 2015

Mojomonday 402.

P

Welcome to another creative week, with another mojo Monday Sketch! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!
Here is this weeks fun sketch-
Mojo Monday Sketch
Click on the pic to be inspired!

And here's my take on this weeks fabulous sketch! 

Loving the "lots of Labels" framelits!
I have been crazy busy at my remedial massage clinic this month, and sadly haven't found much time to be creative-so I really loved having a go at this weeks sketch. I was itching to use some of my new dies- the lots of labels framelit dies, and the tags and lables framelits- did you notice how alike they are, and how closely they fit together, with only a snip to make them exactly frame each other?? How brilliant!! A real must if you have a big shot, I think! This is also the first time I've used the smaller butterfly in the bold butterfly framelit set. How adorable is this die cut?? I love it! I can't wait to play with it along with the watercolour wings set...... 
For a bit of sparkle, I added a little bit of the metalic silver thread...... I think it adds that little something to finish it off my project! 
I hope you like my version of this weeks sketch- watch out for carls version tommorrow! It's a doozy! 




4 comments:

  1. I really like your interpretation on the sketch this week Petra. Those framelits are awesome. Loving the colours that you used too. The embossing on the Tip Top Taupe looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kylie.... I wasn't sure about this one! I really appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool take on the sketch! Love how that red just pops. Thanks for playing along with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!