Thursday, 4 June 2015

Mojo Monday

gift box punch board Boxes
 I am SO disappointed with Australia Post. 
I REALLY REALLY, thought I would have had my BBB (Big Brown Box) by now. So much for staying up until 2am to put my order in.... (Sorry about the grumps!!!) I've been so excited about my BBB, that I have delayed Making too much this week. Silly I know. I did manage to start an order of 10 gift boxes/bags for Saturday- Ill be finishing them tonight. What do you think? They are going to be prizes for games.... Very cute! I love the gift box punch board for making boxes like this. It's really great when you aren't feeling great and don't want to have to figure out measurments... perfect for me this week! lol

pretty gift boxes with the embellishment of fun flowers

MOJO Monday- It's a lovely design this week, and its extra special because its an anniversary edition of the sketch-400 Sketches!! wow!! The team at Mojo Monday have done a fabulous job over the years. 
mojo monday


My mojo monday creation... great colours! that cucumber crush is really growing on me!!
I wanted to play with the sprinkles of life set, Ive seen around pinterest people are using more than one lot of leaves- the coordinating punch makes that so easy. Also, because its photopolymer its just so easy to use- especially when I stamped the flowers over the flower stems...It was really a quick card to make.

Sprinkles of life Mojo Monday Card. 
I hope you enjoyed todays Mojo Monday creation- and i hope you manage to squeeze in some creative therapy into your day....Im feeling better by the minute!!

8 comments:

  1. how adorable! thanks for sharing this and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiffelijah! I certainly will! Mojomonday share such a great challenge for me! I love playing along!

      Delete
  2. This is SO cute Petra! Thank you for sharing and inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank SO much! You have no idea how much your comment means to me! I was feeling pretty down yesterday! Thankyou so much for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. This is positively beautiful! Love that layered tree and the sweet little lace trim. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julee, THANK YOU for your great card sketches! I love to have a go!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the 3D effect in the little scene you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much Amie! I'm in love with the spines of life stamp set and tree builder punch. It's very versatile, and easy to create that cute cartoon effect- thank you so much for your comment- it's much appreciated! :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!