Sunday, 31 May 2015

Who Loves to PARTY???

Hello wonderful Blog followers!

Todays Blog is all about the up and coming Catalog-Do you live in Launceston, Tasmania (Australia) YOU are invited to come to my catalog launch!  Im SO excited (and a little nervous...) Ill be hosting my very FIRST one! (even though I've been a Stampin' Up demo now for 3 years!)

Ive booked a venue in our little Town of Evandale, at the wonderful Prince of wales Pub. (why not stay for dinner after the launch? I recommend their amazing chicken parmie-SO YUM!) I'm planning a massive Launch....Balloons, Wine and Nibbles, give aways, and Prizes-As well as the opportunity to make some wonderful goodies.... a lovely gift box, a gorgeous card, and a gift Tag! It's going to be so much fun! and I want as many as possible to come along-Heres my flyer-

Feel free to copy the Picture, and pass it to as many as possible!
email or phone me reserve your booking!
Ive got LOTS of things planned-it will be a blast!  I would LOVE to see you there! If you want to take this opportunity to come along-please email me ASAP as I need to have YOUR goodie bag prepared!!

I have blog posts planned for everyday this week, So please come back tomorrow for some marvel-ous fun in Carls "create with Carl post"

 email me to make a booking, and secure your sample bag today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!