Friday, 29 May 2015

Petras Mojo Monday card

this is the second Tailored craftiness post today- Carl has already posted a Mojo monday card- check it out HERE

Challenges like Mojo Monday and think ink really push you out of your comfort zone. Most card makers and scrapers have a "go to" layout, one that works every time-but it's great to switch things up, and try something different. I love this weeks challenge. Because it's a "tall and skinny" challenge, the sizing was different, and I really like it. I cut my whisper white cardstock at 11" x 3.5" smaller that I normally do. I'll definatly try and use it a bit more often.


What do you think? I adore these colours together. As I said in carls post, I LOVE the new Incolours. Can you tell which ones my favorite? I think I've used it in every card I've mad for a while. Yes, watermelon wonder will appear frequently this year I think. Definatly one to get!


The stamp set I used is a new hostess set- floral wings. It's gorgeous. As a hostess set its one you can only get if you host a workshop with me- and it's crazy cheap if you do!! (10 stamps for Only  $18!!!) dont live in launceston Tasmania? That's ok! Host an online launch party on face book! Id love to host one for you. I've run many successful facebook workshops, getting the hostesses lots of lovely FREE goodies! They are easy, don't require a lot of you time, just a few crafty friends who are on face book! That it! AND you get a free catalog! Cool huh!? Email me today to book your date and time!

I'm so glad you popped by and I hoped you gained inspiration from today's challenge cards- remember to stop by tonight and check out Carls tip of the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!