Thursday, 14 May 2015

New product samples

I got my big brown box of sneek peek items this week-YAY!!! There's nothing like the excitement of experimenting with new products, and getting them delivered to your door.... Well, it's like someone giving you a gift! So exciting- I love it!!!

I also thought because there was no colour coach in this years catalog, it Might be helpful to start giving you the colours I use in each project- here's my first go... I hope you can case them- Id love to hear how you go- I just love comments! 

So in this picture you see the sprinkles of life stamp set. 
Its a fresh and fun stamp set. what's truly amazing about this set, is it dosent just make you, and the recipient of your card happy- but a portion of the proceeds of this stamp set goes to Ronald MacDonald house charities. Having had some experiance with using these houses, this IS a very worthy cause. My sister needed somewhere to stay when traveling back and forth to Hobart when her Hubbie had cancer. She was very greatful of the Accomedation- a home away from home- something she couldn't have afforded otherwise. It helped making a horrid situation, just that tiny bit easier. 

I was fortunate enough to get it before convention, but I didn't have the tree builder punch that goes with it....Oh what joy- It's  super easy to use- and less fussy cutting YAY! (regulars to my blog know I HATE fussy cutting.) 
You also get a glimpse of the new in colour flower embelishments. A great finishing touch to any project- AND the new envelope paper. It's silky smooth and it's so easy to use with our envelope punch board. 






This is a sample of the lovely floral wings hostess stamp set- book a workshop with me, and get this set ridiculously cheap! Aren't the climbing roses just beautiful? Also, something else you might  have caught is the lovely in colour lace (which again I was fortunate enough to play with before convention) and neutrals DSP stack. This year in the neutrals stack, gold and silver make an appearance! Gorgeous! Plus they have refreshed the designs. 



The very bright and cheery bohemian Dsp range and Petal potpourri stamp set. I've had this for a while, and it's really grown on me..... What I do love in our new catalog is the new speciality pairings of coloured cardstock with our dsp.... Watch out for it in your catalog..... It's a fantastic idea......and if you are struggling for colour combos make sure to book mark the Dsp pages.... Lots of great combos there! 

I really do hope you manage to squeeze in some creative therapy into your day! Enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!