Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Mojo Monday challenge!

Because of the excitement over convention, it's been a while since I've had a go at the mojomonday challenges, so I thought this week I would have a go..... Well! What a doozy! It provided me with plenty of challenges, thats for sure!

If you are looking for inspiration and ideas- You will defiantly find it at the Mojo Monday blog. Feel free to click on the card sketch- it will take you to the blog, and you will see all the other amazing entries!


I wanted to use some of our sneak peek products in this challenge- so here's my entry- 


I used the glorious new in colours, which are taken from the "cherry on top" dsp stack.  It also incorporates bemuda bay, and crushed curry. It's a striking, and happy combo don't you think? 

I struggled with the 3 banner/flower combo at the top- my design was already pretty busy! So I added 3 flowers and stems from the  new hostess set- "friendly wishes". The circular sentiment is from the new "I think you're great" set. 
Would you like a new catalog? I'd love to send you one!! 
click on the "email me now" link above. Id be more than happy to send you a catalog!

I hope you manage to squeeze some creative therapy into your day!



2 comments:

  1. How fabulous! Love that big zig zag panel. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!