Saturday, 30 May 2015

Just add ink blunder

I decided this morning I would do a challenge form the Just add ink Challenge blog. I typed "just add ink" into google- and found the Just add ink challenge page. It was a colour challenge-I struggled with these colours, I made quite a few blunders, but after a few attempts got a card I was fairly happy with.
My challenge rejects...

 Then I went to upload it on their site....Ummmm-big time blunder!

#note to self-ALWAYS check the date of the challenge before starting!!!! The challenge I did was from APRIL! Oh, well......... Im still super happy with this Card. Im not an overly Pink person- and Im not really confident adding it into my card designs, so this was a good lesson in colour for me- and I think its teamed really well with the smokey slate and the blackberry bliss. I'd love to hear what you think as well!


Stampin' Ups new You've got this stamp. 

the sentiment was made with the Alphabet Rotary Stamp.

I Love the new Designer series Paper stack designs!

In the end I love these Colours together! Melon Mambo, smokey slate and Blackberry bliss.



6 comments:

  1. Great post despite you going back in time!! Awesome card Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Petra! Sounds like the sort of thing I would do 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one Pam!! Thanks for your reassurance!

      Delete
  3. Very elegant Petra! Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!