Wednesday, 22 April 2015

The day Carrie Cudney emailed me.

I got an email recently that BLEW MY MIND.
Carrie CUDNEY (yes, We are friends now) emailed me, and asked if I would PRESENT A DEMONSTRATION at our up and coming convention. 

Oh
My 
goodness
YES!!!!!!


Don't know who Carrie is? (shame on you!! LOL) She work at the Stampin' Up home office in the U.S.A, and has been of great help to me in these past few weeks!!!! here is one of her tutorials-


I can't give you details of what I'm presenting, (it's a huge big secret!!!) but I wanted to let you know why my blog has gone quite. I'm totally working very hard preparing for convention. 
Soooo many wonderful things to tell you..... 
All in good time though. Lol.
Keep tuned. My blog post on May 4th is going to be huge.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!