Thursday, 30 April 2015

New catalog samples


Just quickly wanted to show you some of my demo samples from convention. I had such a blast being able to present them. It was a real privilege. 


New stamp set, "I'm here for you" 

New stamp set"sprinkles of life"

Handpicked framelits. New in colour mint macaron, and watermelon wonder. 
 New Bohemian DSP
New Bohemian Dsp
Gorgeous watermelon wonder.  (I love it. Can you tell?) 
New bohemian Washi tape.



EDIT-
I love simple ideas that turn out to be great cards- and this last one is a great example of this-Id like to share with you some links to Demonstrators that have done brilliant variations on this theme-so you know YOU can do it too!
Michelle Mills at Hello day cards 
Sandra Collett at Sandras Blog

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful cards with the new goodies. Love them. Awesome job on your convention presentation. Loved your card board. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these Petra! You were amazing in your presentation at convention. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!