Thursday, 26 March 2015

Stampin'Up! Washi tape


Washi.
What is it? Is it just pretty tape, Or something more? These are questions that have plagued me (that's probebly too strong a word. Lol) for a while now. 
What's with the big hoo-har? Really? 
Ok. So I'm a bit slow on the uptake of some things. This month for my product club members, I'm sending out a pack of 3 washi tapes as a "care package" to them. (Don't we all just love getting something other than bills in the mail? the care package features different Washi tape, but the idea is the same.) and I thought, I haven't really highlighted washi tape to them too much, so Id better have at least one sample up my sleeve! 

 Here are some benifits of Washi Tape-

*You can stamp on it. If I hadn't have had the curvy keep sake thinlit dies for the tag, I could have stamped a sentiment on the lightest of the washi's. This would have highlighted the sentiment.
*it has a texture similar to paperso you can tear and die cut with it- even intricate dies like our butterfly thinlit dies (just remember the wax paper!)
*Washi tape is REMOVABLE- if it's not where you want it- no sweat- just (carefully) remove it! Great for masking (but, it's too pretty to ONLY use it for masking!) 
*Stampin Up Washi tape colour COORDINATES -YAY! One of th things I love MOST about Stampin' Up is the colour coordination. And the washi tape is no different. It made making this card so simple. Pick the washi (the colours featured in this particular wash bundle are- pool party, crushed curry and real red), pick the card stock, die cut, stamp, "BOOM" card done. 

 So. I hope I've converted you to Stampin Ups range of Washi tape- get your Washi on ladies!!
 Enjoy some creative therapy today!
Petra x









2 comments:

  1. Very nice !
    It's a good idea !
    Marie-Thérèse, Québec

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!