Here are my ingredients-
And here are the steps-
1- cut out the largest floral framelit (I used cherry cobbler) and a pansy flower(I used old olive)
2-stamp with the fine "splatter" droplets out of the gorgeous grunge set.
3- fold across all the petals of the floral FRAMELITS die cut. (4 folds)
4. Cut away 2 'petals'
5. Punch out the holes. This will enable you to close your strawberry
6- fold over the first petal. Cut a notch from the Middle of the fold to the edge of the die cut. continue with all the petals.
When opened it will look like this-
7-glue the last petals together
It should look like this-
8- curl the petals with a bone folder- nows a good time to add a treat!
9- cut a piece of ribbon. (Long enough to thread through and tie a bow) this is where Bevs and my strawberries differ. I found that the "leaves" tilted to the side the other way.
10- starting from the center thread the ribbon through each hole. Each time you thread a petal, make sure the ribbon goes from the inside to the outside.
11- punch 2 holes in the punched flower.
12-Thread the ribbon through the 2 holes.
13- optional - this keeps the leaves right on top- punch another hole, directly opposite to where you started to thread the ribbon.
thread the ribbon through, and THEN through the final leaf hole.
there you have it! a berry basket WITH berries! using only current products!!!
I hope you can squeeze in some creative therapy today!!