Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Mojo Monday and Just add ink.

I love challenges! 
Mojo Monday and Just add ink are 2 challenges that I love! Here is my take on these 2 challenges this week! 
If you want to check out these challenges, to have a go yourself, or just for inspiration- just click on the pictures below (just add ink pic will take you to "just add ink" blog, and the pic of the mojo monday sketch will take you to mojo monday)

I really loved working on this card- its been so much fun! and I got to use some brilliant products- I LOVE the sheer perfection designer vellum stack, and the irresisitably yours designer series paper, the combo of them both together is fantastic- (and remember they are free with every $90 purchase)





I spotlighted one of the butterflies with whisper white, and created a gold foil circle frame for it.

 

I love the Melon Mambo, gold and black combo. its such a striking combination.


I hope you enjoyed this weeks cards!
try and squeeze in some creativity in your day!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous butterfly filled creation Petra! I love effect of the pink scallops peeping through the vellum - it adds so much colour and life to the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou SO much for your comment KimB! It was so much fun to take part in!

      Delete
  2. Petra, this is such a beautiful, elegant card. So many interesting details to look at! The spotlight on one butterfly is a lovely idea, as is matting the vellum on bright pink paper. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!