Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Mojo Monday 390



I loved this weeks mojo sketch- it looks stunningly simple, doesn't it?
I wanted to use the irrestably yours DSP (only 1 week left to get some FREE with your next order peoples!!)- in addition to this I played around with banners, DSP, ribbon to get those 2 strips for 90 degree angle.... But it was all too much against that luscious paper.... So I took it away, and let the old olive underneath layer peek through! (It took me ages to get there though!!!l I must be a bit slow today!)
I think old olive and gold looks lovely and rich, but on their own, a little dull. I added the calypso coral for that little extra "pop". 
I hope you like my take on this mojo Monday's sketch-(Id love the hear from you if you do,) and if you would like some more inspiration and ideas of how to use this sketch yourself, click onthe sketch below, it will take you to the mojo Monday blog! 


Have a wonderful week, and- squeeze in some therapy— creative of course- if you can!! 
for more ideas on how to use this sketch, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!