Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Mojo Monday!

I just loved this weeks Mojo monday sketch (mojo383) its a definite challenge!

 There was a lot of elements to this weeks sketch, and I was conscious of not making the project look too crowded- how do you think I went?


I used Stampin Up's new stamp set called "sheltering tree" its a beautiful set, a great one for gift card sets I think (I'm thinking seasonal cards....) the sentiment is from Stampin ups saleabration set, "best day ever" Im getting Lots of use out of this free set- what a bonus!!

This is my first entry into mojo monday- theres so many talented card makers out there- its lovely to gain inspiration from them all! 


2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Love the ribbon. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julee! Lovely that the creator of the sketch would leave a compliment! Thankyou for your comment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!