Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Mojo Monday 386

ZOur challenge this week for mojo Monday  was to create a "tall and skinny" card. The Mojo Monday team gave us some very helpful suggestions on the blog for card sizes, which helped immensely.

I've made a card using a piece of card stock that measured 7" x 6". On the long side (7") I scored it at 3.5" to create a side folding card. 


It's bright and summery- just like today. I used some wonderful new Stampin up products from the Occasions catalog- 
The chevron background paper was from the "Stacked with love" designer series paper (#137779) 

Strawberry slush cardstock was my contrasting colour. I stamped a cute flower out of the "petal potpourri" stamp set (wood#137141 clear#138586) in this colour, and used old olive for the stem.  I punched out the flower with the coordinating punch, which is the flower medalion punch. The stamp set and punch come as a bundle for 15% off!!! (Wood #138876 clear# 138877)

 The stem and the sentiment came from our FREE set -lotus blossom. You can't argue with a Free stamp set can you??? Saleabration time is THE best time of the year!! EACH purchase of $90 will get you a free Saleabration item- so, $180 worth of purchases will get you 2 free items- YAY!

Are you thinking of purchasing any of these items? click on the button below, and it will take you straight to my online store- Every customer that uses this months hostess code will get themselves an ADDED gift from ME to thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
this months hostess code is- D29NUA9C


I really enjoyed this weeks challenge, and look forward to next weeks Mojo Monday's challenge. 
Would you like to see all the other entries, or have a go at this challenge yourself? 
Click here to check them all out! 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog- I hope to see you again soon!
I hope you can squeeze in some creative therapy into your day!
xxx


3 comments:

  1. So strikingly beautiful, Petra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou SO much Angela! That means a lot! :-)

      Delete
  2. hello Petra! this is stunning, it is an eye catcher, luv it in the tall & skinny...FAB!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!