Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Mojo Monday 385

I've been sooooooo busy at my remedial massage clinic this past fortnight! I've barely done anything creative at all!! This morning I HAD to squeeze in a card! I couldn't go a day more. Fortunately this morning in my inbox was this weeks mojo Monday challenge- here it is-
Last week I had a BBB arrive at my door, and in it was a fresh pack of blackberry bliss cardstock. ($11.95 #133682) So I had to use it, along with some dsp I haven't used in a while. (Moonlight designer series paper $11.95 #133701) I'd love to hear what you think. 
The sentiment is courtesy of the stamp set "chalk talk" (wood $44.95 #130631 clear $35.95 #130634)

I got the little bow (-isn't it cute???-) from the new Occasions catalog- it's from the Mini treat bag thinlit dies ($67.95 #137547) there's so many dies in this collection!! And all will be used over and over again. 
I added some sparkle in the form of glimmer paper ($8.95 #135314) and some rhinestones, ($8.95 #119246) and some texture from the holiday catalog carry over- lucky stars textured impressions Embossing folder ($13.95 # 135817)



4 comments:

  1. So lovely! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julee, it's really fun, and makes my brain work that little harder.-And I love the result! Thankyou for providing the sketch!

      Delete
  2. Love the colors and patterns on this card; nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!