Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Interactive cards!

Don't you just love recieving a card that pops up, or moves in some way? We are all such curious creatures, cards like this thrill us (I might be alone, but they thrill me!!)

My first question is always- how did you do that??- it's lovely to give something that inspires someone to ask that, and maybe even give it a go! 

I made an interactive card last week, (my fan card) and it inspired me to have a go at another- a slider card. And I thought the new celebrate today stamp set would be perfect for this type of card! Let me know what you think! 
The colours are bemuda bay, soft sky, and pool party. The matching balloon framelits (you can buy them as a bundle and get 15% off!!) make light work of cutting out all those fiddly banners, and bow! Easy! The dsp I used is retired, but the confetti celebration dsp would work even better in this card I think! And if you pull down the bakers twine bow... 
Awwwwwww! 

(EDIT- If you wish to see a tutorial to this technique- please see it HERE)




3 comments:

  1. Do you have instructions on this card. I would love to make some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katy! I was going to post a tutorial this weekend! I hope you swing by and check it out!

      Delete
    2. Hi Katy!! I have posted a tutorial this morning- the link is above! how this helps!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!