Saturday, 7 February 2015

Cheerful critters

 I love the cheerful critters stamp set. So easy to work with! And such fun images, great for any occasion! 




Techniques-
Creating shade, to create depth-
Do you notice that I used the grey Blendabilities around some of the image to create depth? I used the slate grey blendies, and the lightest colour of the set- you don't want it to stand out, just be enough so that the eye dosent see it, but it just looks "right".
Creating texture-
Looking closely I also clear embossed hearts on the whisper white cardstock. The White panel is quite large, and could detract  from the overall effect if left plain... So I chose the stripey hearts image from the "best day ever" Saleabration stamp set. It just adds some texture to a plain background. 

I hope these tips help you in your projects-
Try them out when you can next squeeze some creative therapy into your day!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!