Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Saleabration!


I know I've said a few times now how much I love this time of year, saleabration time is a time of year where we are rewarded for just loving Stampin up Products! And it's nice to be rewarded for just loving a product isn't it? 
One of the fabulous rewards for purchasing Stampin up products between January and March is the new Saleabration designer series paper. Another option is the coordinating ribbon and button set. 
I just love these colours so much (calypso coral, coastal cabana, and hello honey.) They are just so pretty together. It inspired me to make some jewlery- 

And a key chain...



What do you think?
Would you like to have a go at making them? 
I'm offering a free key chain kit, or either earring or necklace kit to anyone who joins my team, OR anyone who books an online workshop (on face book) during Saleabration! (australian residents only)

In the near future I'll be selling the kits as well.... If you would like more info on the kits for purchase, please feel free to email me! 

Contact me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!