Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Organised craft room


Hello everyone! With all the fun going on with our new catalog recently, my craft area has been getting more and more disorganised..... Well, no more!! I went to the hardwear store and bought some paper towel dispensers (suction! No Hubbie required- You can have the day off  dearest one x😉) and look at my craft area now! My ribbon all on display..... Oh how I love it!!! Aren't ribbons just so pretty??? 

Well, of course, this inspired a fresh round of creativity! And I made a few cards on the spur of the minute!

stamp set- people like you. Annual catalog. Blendabitities colours- daffodil delight set, old olive set.


Stamp sets- In this together, best day ever (Salebration set =free!!)  Banner blast (retired) Colours- blendabilities, skin set, daffodil delight set. 
other colours used, baked brown sugar, daffodil delight, coastal cabana, early esspresso.


Stamp set- best day ever ( salebration= free!) banner blast (retired) 
Colours used- calypso coral, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, baked brown sugar. 

I hope you can squeeze in some creative therapy today! Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!