Thursday, 22 January 2015

Occasions catalog 2015




Penny out in our garden.

Its just Gorgeous today in Tassie!!
 (Sadly a Tasmanian summer IS NOT 3 months. Its more like 6 weeks..... sad but true.)
The weather inspired me today. I wanted to make something that was as pretty as today- and whats prettier that pink?
In the New Occasions catalog a stamp set was released, called "from the garden" Beautiful on its own, you will agree!
From the garden
Handpicked framelit dies

But with its partner dies, is just super cute!! and the dies are so versatile! if you choose to buy them at the same time, you will receive a saving of 15%- because Stampin Up has bundled the stamps and dies together. Got to love a bargain!! if you want to take a closer look just click on the above pictures and it will take you to my store!

As soon as i saw the set, I knew I was going to make this card. The little garden labels reminded me of parts of a fan.


I also used the new "painted petals" set out of the occasions catalog, and a computer generated sentiment. (a bit cheesy, but I thought, pretty cute too!) I will be posting a tutorial very soon teaching you how to make this card- so stay tuned!!
I hope you all get to have a little creative therapy in your day today too!

1 comment:

  1. etra. Great idea to use as a fan.
    Jenny Senior

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!