Friday, 30 January 2015

New goodies!

I just LOVE getting a new BBB! (Big brown box) Even though I ordered it, I am still so excited to see my new stamp sets, inks and ribbons! It's like a surprise gift I give myself! *giggle* 

I also love thinking up fun ways to use my sets-Watch out for some cards using these sets and accessories in the coming weeks! 
I'm most excited about the crazy about you and hello thinlit bundle-( 15% off if you buy them together! I love bundles!!!) and the petal potpourri stamp and punch set bundle. Here are some cards I quickly whipped up (literally- the first card I made in about 10 minutes!) 

-This uses the crazy about you stamp set, the petal potourri punch, and the hello you thinlit dies. (Plus dsp) easy peasy! 

This card uses the hostess set (only $19 clear mount if you host a Stampin up workshop!!) a time to celebrate, and the hello you thinlit dies with the stamped sentiment from the crazy for you set. I coloured the cute crazy bird in with blendabilities (coastal cabana and night of navy) I used retired dsp, and ribbon. Cute! 
Have a fantastic day people's! 

I hope you can squeeze for creative therapy into your day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!