Friday, 30 May 2014

Retired List is LIVE!! (make a purchase and be entered into 2 competitions!!!)

Just a Quick post this morning (its 12:50 am!!!!)
I HAD to tell you- The RETIRED LIST IS LIVE!!! get in QUICK- the retiring products are only available while stock lasts, and if the US is anything to go by, things sold out QUICKLY!

Why make a purchase from my store?
Every month I have a "New Hostess Code" competition. (want to be kept up to date with my competitions? join up to my mailing list!) If you make a purchase from my store this week and use the new hostess code- (PCZY6CMF) You are automatically entered into this competition-you could win this Awesome stamp set-  "see ya later" 
(entry closes June 5th)


Gorgeous card by Mary Fish!


PLUS!!!
If you are a new customer, you gain entry into my "WANTED 10 new customers " promotion- which entitles new customers to go into the draw for $50 FREE stampin up gear!!!! (entry closes 30th june)

What do you need to do to be in to win? click over to my store and make a purchase! THATS IT!
(MAKE SURE YOU USE THE HOSTESS CODE -PCZY6CMF!)
 click here to see what stampin up products we will be saying good by to...

*** EDIT. The retired list must have gone into melt down because they are still having troubles and its now 2:30 am.  but come back before Wednesday to enter my 2 great competitions!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!