Saturday, 17 May 2014

Classes- see what we are making this month!




I just thought I would share with you my techniques class this week- the theme was "card in a box" very popular on the web at the moment!!
 I chose to do the version which only uses a 1/2 A4 piece of cardstock. We had a few young men in our class, so I had to choose the stamp sets wisely.... I chose the "back yard basics" stamp set and bigshot dies (it had birds and bees in it as well!) No flowers for the boys thank you very much!! (We had 2 "killer bee boxes" from them- don't you think they did a great job??) plus "flower shop" stamp set ,and "create a cupcake" stamp sets with coordinating punches.  It was a fun class! Here's some of the samples we made-










I've also made samples for my online class. I filmed the tutorial for my first in a series of 3 watercolouring tutorials this week. I hope the ladies enjoy the class! 
My online class receives everything needed to make these 3 cards in the kit they will recieve this month, for only 5$ plus postage!  (excluding stamps.) Plus they recieve a video tutorial of how to make these cards. Interested in joining? Go to the above online class tab for more info!




I've ALSO been stuffing envelopes (got another 75 done this week) for a card kit mail out I did early last month. I had 500 sign up!! Massive massive job. (Especially when you work full time as well! Lol ) I've made a few cards for orders and myself As well ! Busy busy week!! I hope you have a good one too! 
Don't forget to check out the weekly deals! 
 Thanks for the blog visit! 

Pet x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!