Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Weekly deals

YAY! I love love love wednesdays!!!!
 Weekly deal time! this week its GREAT NEWS if you have a big shot! lots of FABULOUS specials fo dies and embossing folders! If you DONT have one- now is a BRILLIANT TIME!! click any of the products to make a purchase- it will take you directly to my store!
If you use this months hostess code- I will be sending you a little somthing out in the mail!!
hostess code- SQN4SNFY






I just love my bigshot- I think it would be my most used tool in my craft stash- here is a card using the decor framelits, and baroque embossing folder.......

Have a great week, and I hope you manage to squeeze in some creative therapy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!