Wednesday, 23 April 2014

weekly deals!!!

YAY its time for Aprils weekly deals! lets hope they continue int the future!! I SO look forward to seeing what this weeks deals are!! I guess the only way they will continue is for us to show our support!! In response to Stampin Up beginning weekly deals in April, I let everyone on my newsletter list know that every one that makes a purchase with this months Hostess code gets a gift from me too! so dont forget to add the code in the bottom left corner of the shopping cart!!
 This months code -SQN4SNFY

I hope everyone had a brilliant long weekend and got lots of crafting done!! the results of my long weekend will be posted shortly- I worked on our next blog hop!! ........very hush hush........... Ill post a teaser in the next day or so!!! 
Have a great long weekend THIS weekend too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!