Wednesday, 30 April 2014

NEW CATALOG LAUNCH NEWS!

Good morning everyone!
Are you just twitching with excitement over the new catalog that is soon to come out??? I am, especially now that we are getting snippets of news from the US... and TODAY Stampin Up aust released that YOU can get a hardcopy of the catalog in your hot little hands before you can even order from it!! that gives you tons of time to get a long hard look at the catalog, and make your wish list!! I wont be able to put a digital version of the catalog on my blog until the actual launch, but YOU can have a copy of the catalog for your very own!! If you would like one- please click the button below to give me your details! cost is only the cost of the catalog plus postage- $12. click the button below to order your new annual catalog!




would you like a new Catalog for free??? FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY I will be offering a trial version of my online class!!
what do you receive?
-Annual catalog
-FREE sample pack of designer series paper
-video tutorial
-Card stock and embellishments to make minimum of 3 cards
- stamp club purchases
-entry into weekly prizes
-online group with daily updates, inspiration and info

Isnt that a BARGAIN???? heres the total breakdown of the costs-
$5 online class
$3 postage for cardstock and embellishments
$25  (min) purchase in stamp club
$5.95 stampin ups (min) postage amount
=$38.95 total cost LESS THAN 10$ a week!

and heres what my wonderful ladies are saying about the online classes-
Svala recently said- 
I'm loving the inspiration, the challenges and prizes and the regular big brown box deliveries!
Cards usually aren't really my thing. I've always been a scrapper. So I think for me it's great 

Rebecca said-
 I'm loving the classes and it has taught me a lot. Especially seeing the cards the others make and all the challenges. Makes me practice my skills or learn new ones. My faves are the sketch challenges
marnie said-
 Yes to all of the above  am loving this facebook environment for us to all interact with each other. Its quite motivating and there is lots of positive reinforcement going on here! i really like being part of it
Terri said-
 I'm loving it!!! The experience the ideas my deliveries and most of all my cards  I'm inspired by you and all the girls here!! I love seeing the pictures and reading the results  by far the best $8.00 I spend a month 



What a great way to get your new catalog! would you like to sign up for my trial offer, or need more info? click the below button!!







Ok- ive been busy making trifold cardkits, so havent had much time to craft lately- (PLUS WE HAVE A BLOG HOP ON SUNDAY- DONT MISS IT!!) but here is a card I made using the card sketch in my online class competition! I hope you all have a great week! 

Dont forget to check out the weekly deals in my store- I've added a Tab at the top of my blog especially for them- Stampin Up have announced that they will continue throughout May! yay!!!
this week are awesome (- if you bought the "dress it up" die a couple of weeks ago, like I did, you are gooing to LOVE this weeks deals!!!!)

click the savings button for weekly deals- and check out the clearance rack while you are there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!