Thursday, 6 March 2014

Online classes!

Online classes are about to be filmed- I'm so excited, and we have a wonderful class of ladies starting this month. 
 I'm going to focus especially on tips that can help the budget card maker. Times are tough at the moment, and we ARE able to enjoy this form of art, with guidance and tips to help budget our expenses. That's why I have kept the price at only $5 (plus p&h)for all card stock and embellishments for the class. The only thing that needs to be purchased is stamp sets, and I've even got 2 choices for that- a budget option- 
minimum spend $25. (Plu p&h)
minimum spend $50. (Plus p&h) 

If you choose the $50 option you will recieve a $50 gift at the end of the 6 month class.
 I'm also happy to offer any in my class layby options for larger items such as die cutting machines ect. 
As well as the card stock,embellishments,and tutorials, you are invited to join our Facebook class group, where we can bounce ideas off each other all month!! 

The first class is on masking and will cover all it's different forms. The classes cover info for ALL to be inspired and Learn new techniques, weather you are experianced or just learning the art of card making. I'd love to help as many as I can to experiance the joy of making cards for friends and family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!