Thursday, 27 March 2014

New online Class!

April is almost here- but I've decided to post my next online class a little early, so that the class participants can take advantage of salebration before it ends! we only have a few more days until salebration ends for another year... sniff sniff.... but wonderful things are on the horizon......like the retired list, and- the big one- the NEW catalog launch!!
I cant wait- and if you are a follower of my face book page- Stampin up distributor Tailored to you craft, the next couple of months will show my excitement- more information will be given soon- but if you have ever wanted a big shot- stick around......  

Ok getting back to topic- next months class- PUNCH ART- a really fun and easy technique- its just having ALL the punches that you need, THAT is the challenge isn't it?
 I used to find a design that I loved, but was often short by a punch or two........ Well- that's why joining the class is great- you can GRADUALLY buy the gear you need, (and if you choose the $50 a month class, you don't miss out on Free gear!!) and in the mean time I  supply all that you need!!
 here's a sneak peak of the cards the class will be making this month- (and I've added a bonus project!!)
 I have supplied ALL that you need to make ALL of these projects- besides adhesive, you will need NOTHING else to create all of these!! and ALL for $5 plus postage and stamps!! get in quick!!




Interested in the classes? go to the above "class" tab and learn more.I have classes that include all cardstock and embellishments for ONLY $5, plus stamps! along with the tutorial, cardstock, embellishments, you are invited to be a part of our Facebook group, from which WEEKLY competitions are run that are designed to make use of your newly developed skills in a new technique. The class page is a fantastic place to ask questions and work out any challenges you might be having. 
I hope to invite you in soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable Petra! I can see this online class being very popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie!! We are having so much fun in our online class- I hope lots of people get the opportunity to experiance it!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!