Sunday, 26 May 2013

350 likes on Facebook!

Hello everyone! We have been so busy! The starter kit special has been snapped up- and with the highest quality craft products at such an unbelievable price why wouldn't you???? 295$ for only 169$???? Amazing! And for anybody that signs up before Monday night, a free 6x6 designer series paper pack goes out to YOU!

My face book site Stampin up! Distributor, Tailored to you craft, has now got over 350 likes! And is still going up- have you had a look?
I have a competition running on there at the moment, with a goal of raising money for the cancer council of Victoria " I will for cancer". Our team ( the crazy crafters) has set a goal of 2000$ by June 24. There are 80 Stampin Up! Prizes up for grabs!
All you have to do is:
- register- (this is really important as winners will be picked from the ones that have registered) here is the link- http://eepurl.com/zt8ZH
-Donate (the link to our site, Kylies "I will for cancer" site is on the registration form)
-Like my Facebook PAGE (tailored to you craft) and share the photo. (if you are not on Facebook, don't worry just do the first 2 steps)

I've had 2 workshops this past week- I told you I've been busy!- ill post pics tomorrow! I love hearing from you all- please let me know what you think of the blog!!
Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!