Friday, 19 April 2013

starter kit- to sell or not to sell?

Good morning everyone!!
just a quick blog update today on Stampin up! s awesome special for those that are thinking of getting the starter kit- normally for 169$ for YOUR CHOICE of anything in the annual catalog up to the value of 235$ that's pretty good huh?
WELL- at the moment (until the 30th of may), for the same price, 169$ you get YOUR CHOICE of 295$ of STAMPIN UP gear!!! awesome awesome deal.

But, I hear some of you say, I don't want to sell stuff.... Well that's fine! you are under NO OBLIGATION to sell even one thing! you  can let your demonstrator title slide completely, or just keep up the minimum 400$ (300$ with 20% off) per quarter to keep your 20% discount going. Totally up to you! no questions asked!

If you are thinking... well actually id love to make a little money out of this to PAY for my craft needs (or provide a little income (or large income)... well let me tell you, it IS POSSIBLE! and if you decide to join, you would be in the (I believe .) BEST TEAM IN AUSTRALIA to do so!! all up the team is about 60 (it almost grows daily, lol) and I can give you help you need to be able to make your stampin up dream a reality. my up-line is teaching me, and I will pass this knowledge on to you- and its easy!

You may be wondering why I joined?
Well- that's a story that started a long time ago- I got introduced to stampin up many, many years ago, (I've been paper-crafting for 10 years) and I saw the quality of the stampin up product way back then, and even then I thought, I could sell this stuff.... but I didn't do anything about it, having had been a demonstrator for another company years ago and having been burned... totally another story!!
well.. time passes and we move states (Tasmania-not many quality craft stores in Launceston!!) and I didn't come into contact with another demo for a very long time, until I was google-ing craft products one day, and stumbled upon a last name I knew- a friend got married and his wife had become a stampin up demonstrator- I contacted her to get a catalog   and that was it. I LOVED stampin up gear again.... but the time STILL wasn't right. My Brother in law was diagnosed with cancer. we were engulfed in a really terrible time. I emailed Kylie a few times during this ordeal, but I wasn't up to doing anything to be quite honest. all else took a back seat. of course, I still used my gear, its therapeutic - in fact it helped a lot! it took me out of my world of worry for my family, (briefly) into a world of colors, ribbons and glitter... but I had absolutely  no thought of pursuing work.
In March this year my wonderful brother in law passed away....... It was  highly highly traumatic. Also during this same month my wonderful husbands work pretty much dried up- (hes a tiler and runs Gecko tiling ) so we were in a bit of a pickle.
 After the funeral  I happened to get a Stampin up Newsletter from Kylie. I hadn't spoken to her in a long while so, I texted her that I was sorry I hadn't contacted her, and told her what had happened- she rang me and we had an hour long conversation- she was great! she told me about her experience with Stampin up, how she had gone from a new demonstrator to one of the leading ones in Australia in 4 years, qualifying to go on stampin ups grand holiday to america this year!!  and how this was possible for me too- and told me how she did it- I was amazed, and flabbergasted. I believe ANYONE can do this! I'm very new in my journey with Stampin up, but I am on my way-  and I promise to show you how too if you join our team!

so, if you have any other questions DON'T HESITATE to contact me via email- or check out the tab above "starter Kit" it has a FAQ answered on that page. I hope to hear from you soon!!-


1 comment:

  1. Go on- if you have viewed this post a couple of times!!! Email me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - you have made my day!